Thursday, March 25, 2010

IT'S MOVING DAY

I arrived Tuesday morning just as parents were beginning to drop off students for another exciting day at SPX School. At the same time, equipment was arriving to begin the process of moving the trailer which has been home for all the workers helping "Make A Place At the Table" for us. Since I've become a cub photographer and video operator, I documented the event. I only wish I had thought to sing that song from the Sound of Music that the Von Trapp children sang that goes "So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen Adieu... Adieu, Adieu, to you and you and you, Good Bye." In any case enjoy the video which I took while dodging Rush Hour travel as I stood in the middle of North Elm Street.







2 comments:

  1. now you see it, now you don't.
    it's like it was never there.

    greatly appreciate this documentation of all things taking place leading up to moving in day for all of us. applaud your photography skills and project management skills too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 35 blogs and countless photos since his first "welcome" blog post on January 25, 2009. nice job Tom Martin .. we are all deeply grateful for doing a great job with this little task as well as the big ones.

    ReplyDelete